07 Aug SAP BI BW data warehousing
SAP BI BW data warehousing
Business Intelligence Analyst
- Level Course SAP BI BW data warehousing
- Time line SAP BI BW data warehousing
- Learning Outcomes of the course
- Prerequisites and co-requisites
- Recommended optional programme components
- Mandatory Source and Literature
- Assessment and evaluation
- An exam in week 9. The weighting of the exam is 50% of the total grade. A
- An individual blogging assignment.
1. About XADAT
XADAT stands for eXperts Analyzing Data Analytics Technology. We provide 2 services
- Training in Big Data Analytics and BI
- Consulting in Big Data Analytics and BI
1.1. Business Intelligence & Data Analytics Training
XADAT provides a variety of business course options to help you get the most out of ERP system, based on the experience of XADAT staff and partners around the world.
- Demand for data experts to double by 2017
- Unemployment rate in the EU zone area: 11.5%
- Most technical universities don’t teach their students up-to-date courses
- Old study techniques and methodics
- Old study material
- Degree of students do not match the needs of employers
4. Retrain for a New Job or Career
XADAT solves the problems with a retraining program for a new job or career, for the following reasons:
- Receiving—or eligible to receive—unemployment benefits.
- Have exhausted unemployment benefits within the past four years.
- Formerly self-employed and currently unemployed due to general economic conditions.
- Unemployed veteran discharged within the past four years.
- Upgrade your skills to remain employed in your current job.
- Tuition assistance, books, and fees for those who qualify.
- Education & Training in Big Data Analytics.
- Job search assistance and job placement
Job oppertunities after this course
This student will be ready to start at top 500 companies that use SAP ERP systems, for example: Philips, Shell, Heineken, ASML, DSM, Nike,and Adidas.
This caididate is ready to work as:
- Junior Business Intelligence Analyst
- Junior SAP BI BW data warehousing Consultant
- Junior SAP BI Consultant
- Junior Information Analyst
After to follow full business caourse at XADAT the student can expect a sallary in the range of 18.000- 22.000 euro as starter as Junior position after 3-5 years you can expect regarding current market between 30.000-70.000 euro.
6. Get Started
For questions you can contact one of our training coordinators at coordinator at XADAT.
- Exam: < >
- Portolio Assignment: < > .
- Homework need to be published on XADAT.COM in the respective week. It is
not allowed to publish a blog post week(s) in advance.
Reading materials will be posted on training.xadat.nl
Video material will be posted on training.xadat.nl
Reading materials will be posted on training.xadat.nl
Test: Exam and individual assignment
Book(s): Reading materials will be posted on Sharepoint
Test(s): Exam and individual assignment
Weight: 50% exam, 50% assignment
What is ERP system
ERP system is a system which supports process or business activities in a organization, so the organization would like to manage the daily business activities, below are some examples
|Departement||Module/ the name of the system||activities/transaction/mutation|
|Sales||Custmer relationship managemet a(CRM)||client support & complaints||sales orders & offers, marketing campaign, social media campaign|
|Financial||financail management/ accounting & control(FICO)||managing the accouting such as invoice,shipping costs and orders||order data, invoice data|
|HR||Human resource management (HR/HCM)||managing the HR department such as hour registering,illness, payment and other benefits( company car, pension) and contract ect.||personal data, payment slip, hour registration, illness data, employment contract data, company car data|
|Logistics/supply chain / Manufacturing/Production||SCM||Logistics planing and management||shipping data/ orders|
What is SAP BI BW data warehousing?
SAP BW is a business intelligence tool to report
- The SAP high-performance analytical appliance(HANA) data source which allows you to benefit from in-memory computing
- Advanced analysis workspace
- Business Explorer(BEx)queries based on SAP Info Cubes
- Personal data providers such as Microsoft Excel or CSV flies
- Online analytical processing (OLAP) SERVER
- Relational databases (RDBMS)
Which activities will you do in this course?
in this course you will do following activities:
- Creating business web intelligence reports;
- Using SAP SAP BI BW data warehousing;
- Creating queries in SAP SAP BI BW data warehousing;
- Restricting data in SAP SAP BI BW data warehousing
- Using the AND OR operator in SAP SAP BI BW data warehousing
- Using multi data sources in SAP SAP BI BW data warehousing
- Using tables in SAP SAP BI BW data warehousing
- Working with changes in SAP SAP BI BW data warehousing
- Making calculations and breaks in SAP SAP BI BW data warehousing
- Highlight information in SAP SAP BI BW data warehousing
- Working with dimension in SAP SAP BI BW data warehousinganaylsis
- Anaylzing data in SAP SAP BI BW data warehousing
- Plan and share SAP SAP BI BW data warehousing reports by using BI Lauchpad
- Testing your knowledge about SAP SAP BI BW data warehousing
1. Learning Goals SAP BI BW data warehousing
This SAP BI BW data warehousing course will disusss the following topics:
- Introducing Web Intelligence
- Restricting data returned with query filters
- Report Design
- Enhancing the Presentation of Data in Reports
- Formatting Reports
- Calculating Data with Formulas and Variables
- Using Multiple Data Sources
- Analyzing Data
- Managing and Sharing Web Intelligence Documents
The course will be assessed summative with an exam and an assignment:
- The examination consists of 30 multiple choice questions. The weighting for the
examination is 50% of the final grade and the minimum pass mark is 6,5 (19
correct answers are needed for a Pass). The assessment criteria for the
- Knowledge and an understanding of the concepts covered in the
course (classes and reading materials) (approx. 2/3 of exam
- Application of concepts through analyzing and evaluating eMarketing
topics. (approx. 1/3 of exam questions)
- An individual assignment with a weighting of 50% weight and a 6,5 minimum
pass mark). The assessment criteria for the blog are included in appendix 2 and
will be posted on training.xadat.nl
3. Level Course SAP BI BW data warehousing
Entry Level 1
4. Time line SAP BI BW data warehousing
- This course takes 3 sessions of 4 hours
- Start date course, click “here”.
- Every 10 weeks you can start with this course. This course will repeat after 10 weeks on same day.
- You can start every week with one of our BI courses
5. Learning Outcomes of the course
The purpose of this course is to understand the importance of SAP BI BW data warehousing in business and how it can contribute to measure the level of strategy implementation towards results of a company or institution. Students will therefore obtain a basic understanding about the critical aspects, when developing a SAP BI BW data warehousing & measurement system. The focus will especially be on the technique of the balanced scorecard (BSC), which combines financial and non-financial ratios to an integrated framework of strategic leadership and controlling.
Mode of delivery (face-to-face, distance learning)
The transfer of knowledge is a combination of face-to-face interaction (presentation of the basics in SAP BI BW data warehousing) and self-study approach (students have to submit three assignments based on study of selected literature).
7. Prerequisites and co-requisites
ERP for beginners
8. Recommended optional programme components
9. Mandatory Source and Literature
- XADAT Workbook SAP BI BW data warehousing 6-2016
- Managing Business Performance
Course structure SAP BI BW data warehousing
|Session||Subject||Compulsor y reading||Tutorial|
4. Assessment and evaluation
E-Marketing principles will have two assessments:
• An exam in week 9. The weighting of the exam is 50% of the total grade. A
minimal passing mark of 5,5 is required. The exam consists of 30 multiple
choice questions. It is a closed book exam.
• An individual blogging assignment.
The weighting of the assignment is 50% of
the total grade. The assignment is presented in appendix 1. The assessment
criteria are presented in appendix, which will be posted on Sharepoint.
You need to pass both the final assignment and the exam in order to pass the
5. Study load
Activity Hours SAP BI BW data warehousing
Class hours 28
Studying literature 40
Doing assignments 30
Preparing test 40
Taking test 2
Sign Up For Courses
Performance Managament at XADAT.NL
1018 VN Amsterdam, NL
7. Price Course
1200 euro, excluded VAT
This course takes 4 sessions. 1 session is 4 hours
Open course start:
Monday or Thursdag every month
Demand for data experts to double by 2017
@NeelieKroesEU said “Data is the motor and foundation of the future economy. Every kind of organisation needs the building blocks to boost their performance, from farm to factory, from the lab to the shop floor.”
European Commission and data industry launch €2.5 billion partnership to master big data
The European Commission and Europe’s data industry have committed to invest €2.5 billion in a public-private partnership (PPP) that aims to strengthen the data sector and put Europe at the forefront of the global data race.
Mastering big data could mean:
- up to 30% of the global data market for European suppliers;
- 100,000 new data-related jobs in Europe by 2020;
- 10% lower energy consumption, better health-care outcomes and more productive industrial machinery.
Source: European Commision http://europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-14-1129_en.htm
Unemployment rate in the EU zone area: 11.5%
Unemployment in many European countries has risen sharply due to the credit crunch and global recession. The worst hit countries include Spain (ES) and Greece (EL), who both have unemployment rates of over 24%. In the past few months, there has been a slight reduction in European unemployment, but, the prolonged period of mass unemployment is leaving significant social and economic problems for the whole Eurozone.
- Unemployment rate in the Eurozone area: 11.5% (July 2014)
- EU-28 Unemployment is slightly lower at 10.2% (July 2014)
- Total unemployment in the EU-28 is 24.850 million (July 2014)
- The Eurozone (EA-18) jobless total is now 18.409 million. (link) The highest since records began.
- Youth unemployment rates in the EU 27 is 21.8% (July 2014)
- The lowest unemployment rates are in Austria (4.9 %) and Germany (4.9 %). The highest rates are in Greece (27.2 % in January 2014) and Spain (24.5 %).
- By comparison, unemployment in Japan is 3.6%, and in US 6.8%. UK unemployment is 6.5%
- Eurostat unemployment figures
|human resource management, change management, strategic management, performance management, performance appraisal, key performance indicators, performance review, change management process, performance management system, performance evaluation, performance management process, change management models, performance measurement, performance review template, what is performance management, performance review examples, performance appraisal methods, employee evaluation form, performance appraisal form, appraisal form, performance reviews, employee evaluation, performance metrics, performance assessment, performance review comments, organizational change management, performance management definition, employee performance evaluation, performance appraisal examples, what is performance appraisal, performance appraisal comments, application performance management, employee performance review, performance improvement, employee reviews, performance appraisal process, performance management cycle, performance appraisals, employee management system, employee review, methods of performance appraisal, staff appraisal, employee review form, employee performance, performance measures, performance management software, corporate performance management, performance monitoring, change management tools, performance management tools, performance evaluation comments, performance appraisal template, employee review template, change management strategy, employee appraisal, employee evaluation comments, employee evaluation template, performance management pdf, performance appraisal phrases, performance manager, performance management systems, change management training, performance appraisal system, employee performance appraisal, performance review questions, performance evaluation etl tools, etl testing, sap bi, business object, sap bo, what is etl, etl process, etl developer, bobj, sap query, sap businessobjects, sap bobj, what is etl testing, etl meaning, etl systems, sap is retail, sap bi tutorial, etl definition, etl concepts, sap bw on hana, sap business object, bi consultant, business intelligence system, business intelligence systems, data integration tools, bi reporting tools, business intelligence strategy, business intelligence applications, business intelligence reporting, what is sap bi, etl datastage, business object sap, etl programmer, etl development, sql etl, sap bi certification, business objects reporting, sap bi bo, sap bw hana, business objects 4.1, business objects web intelligence, etl job, sap bw basics, sap bo mobile, big data etl tools, sap bi reporting tools, sap bi versions, sap bi on hana, use of business intelligence, sap bi reports, sap bw reporting tools, business intelligence system components, business intelligence systems definition, business intelligence implementation plan, data business intelligence, agile bi methodology, etl data quality, business intelligence support, etl for big data, bobj business objects, business intelligence purpose, business intelligence vision statement examples, sap business intelligence software, how to build a business intelligence system, list of data integration tools, data integrator tool,
Noord-Holland, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Den Haag, Zuid-Holland, The Hague, Utrecht, Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant, Tilburg, Groningen, Flevoland, Almere, Breda, Noord-Brabant, Nijmegen, Apeldoorn, Gelderland, Haarlem, Noord-Holland, Haarlem, Overijssel, Enschede, Arnhem, Gelderland, AmersfoortShanghai, Karachi, Beijing, Lagos, Delhi, Tianjin, Istanbul, Tokyo, Guangzhou, Mumbai, Moscow, São Paulo, Shenzhen, Jakarta, Seoul, Kinshasa, Cairo, Lahore, Mexico City, Lima