07 Aug Performance Management Course Training Amsterdam
Performance Management Course Training Amsterdam
Business Intelligence Analyst
- Level Course Performance Management
- Time line Performance Management
- Learning Outcomes of the course
- Prerequisites and co-requisites
- Recommended optional programme components
- Mandatory Source and Literature
- Assessment and evaluation
- An exam in week 9. The weighting of the exam is 50% of the total grade. A
- An individual blogging assignment.
1. About XADAT
XADAT stands for eXperts Analyzing Data Analytics Technology. We provide 2 services
- Training in Big Data Analytics and BI
- Consulting in Big Data Analytics and BI
1.1. Business Intelligence & Data Analytics Training
XADAT provides a variety of business course options to help you get the most out of ERP system, based on the experience of XADAT staff and partners around the world.
- Demand for data experts to double by 2017
- Unemployment rate in the EU zone area: 11.5%
- Most Technology universities don’t teach their students up-to-date courses
- Old study techniques and methodics
- Old study material
- Degree of students do not match the needs of employers
4. Retrain for a New Job or Career
XADAT solves the problems with a retraining program for a new job or career, for the following reasons:
- Receiving—or eligible to receive—unemployment benefits.
- Have exhausted unemployment benefits within the past four years.
- Formerly self-employed and currently unemployed due to general economic conditions.
- Unemployed veteran discharged within the past four years.
- Upgrade your skills to remain employed in your current job.
- Tuition assistance, books, and fees for those who qualify.
- Education & Training in Big Data Analytics.
- Job search assistance and job placement
6. Get Started
For questions you can contact one of our training coordinators at coordinator at XADAT.
- Exam: < >
- Portolio Assignment: < > .
- Homework need to be published on XADAT.COM in the respective week. It is
not allowed to publish a blog post week(s) in advance.
Book (s) Performance Management Course Training Amsterdam
Reading materials will be posted on training.xadat.nl
Video Performance Management Course Training Amsterdam
Video material will be posted on training.xadat.nl
Syllabus Performance Management Course Training Amsterdam
Reading materials will be posted on training.xadat.nl
Test: Exam and individual assignment
Book(s): Reading materials will be posted on Sharepoint
Test(s): Exam and individual assignment
Weight: 50% exam, 50% assignment
1. Learning Goals Performance Management Course Training Amsterdam
This Performance Management Course Training Amsterdam will disusss the following topics:
- What are we managing?
- What to measure?
- How to best review perfomance?
- How to best communicate measures?
- How to review performance
- Technology and performance management
- Social factors of performance management
- How to designing performance management in time
- Short term performance management
- medium term performance management
- Long term performance management
- How to design and improve performance management intervensions
Assessment criteria Performance Management Course Training Amsterdam:
The course will be assessed summative with an exam and an assignment:
- The examination consists of 30 multiple choice questions. The weighting for the
examination is 50% of the final grade and the minimum pass mark is 6,5 (19
correct answers are needed for a Pass). The assessment criteria for the
- Knowledge and an understanding of the concepts covered in the
course (classes and reading materials) (approx. 2/3 of exam
- Application of concepts through analyzing and evaluating eMarketing
topics. (approx. 1/3 of exam questions)
- An individual assignment with a weighting of 50% weight and a 6,5 minimum
pass mark). The assessment criteria for the blog are included in appendix 2 and
will be posted on training.xadat.nl
3. Level Course Performance Management Course Training Amsterdam
Entry Level 1
4. Time line Performance Management Course Training Amsterdam
- This course takes 3 sessions of 4 hours
- Start date course, click “here”.
- Every 10 weeks you can start with this course. This course will repeat after 10 weeks on same day.
- You can start every week with one of our BI courses
5. Learning Outcomes of the Performance Management Course Training Amsterdam
The purpose of this course is to understand the importance of Performance Management in business and how it can contribute to measure the level of strategy implementation towards results of a company or institution. Students will therefore obtain a basic understanding about the critical aspects, when developing a performance management & measurement system. The focus will especially be on the technique of the balanced scorecard (BSC), which combines financial and non-financial ratios to an integrated framework of strategic leadership and controlling.
Mode of delivery (face-to-face, distance learning) Performance Management Course Training Amsterdam
The transfer of knowledge is a combination of face-to-face interaction (presentation of the basics in performance management) and self-study approach (students have to submit three assignments based on study of selected literature).
7. Prerequisites and co-requisites Performance Management Course Training Amsterdam
ERP for beginners
8. Recommended optional programme components Performance Management Course Training Amsterdam
9. Mandatory Source and Literature Performance Management Course Training Amsterdam
- XADAT Workbook Performance Management 6-2016
- Managing Business Performance
Course structure Performance Management Course Training Amsterdam
|Session||Subject||Compulsor y reading||Tutorial|
4. Assessment and evaluation Performance Management Course Training Amsterdam
E-Marketing principles will have two assessments:
• An exam in week 9. The weighting of the exam is 50% of the total grade. A
minimal passing mark of 5,5 is required. The exam consists of 30 multiple
choice questions. It is a closed book exam.
• An individual blogging assignment.
The weighting of the assignment is 50% of
the total grade. The assignment is presented in appendix 1. The assessment
criteria are presented in appendix, which will be posted on Sharepoint.
You need to pass both the final assignment and the exam in order to pass the
5. Study load Performance Management Course Training Amsterdam
Activity Hours Performance Management Course Training Amsterdam
Class hours 28
Studying literature 40
Doing assignments 30
Preparing test 40
Taking test 2
Sign Up For Courses Performance Management Course Training Amsterdam
Performance Managament at XADAT.NL
1018 VN Amsterdam, NL
7. Price Course Performance Management Course Training Amsterdam
1200 euro, excluded VAT
7. Timeline Performance Management Course Training Amsterdam
This course takes 4 sessions. 1 session is 4 hours
Open course start:
Monday or Thursdag every month
Demand for data experts to double by 2017
@NeelieKroesEU said "Data is the motor and foundation of the future economy. Every kind of organisation needs the building blocks to boost their performance, from farm to factory, from the lab to the shop floor."
European Commission and data industry launch €2.5 billion partnership to master big data
The European Commission and Europe's data industry have committed to invest €2.5 billion in a public-private partnership (PPP) that aims to strengthen the data sector and put Europe at the forefront of the global data race.
Mastering big data could mean:
- up to 30% of the global data market for European suppliers;
- 100,000 new data-related jobs in Europe by 2020;
- 10% lower energy consumption, better health-care outcomes and more productive industrial machinery.
Source: European Commision http://europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-14-1129_en.htm
Unemployment rate in the EU zone area: 11.5%
Unemployment in many European countries has risen sharply due to the credit crunch and global recession. The worst hit countries include Spain (ES) and Greece (EL), who both have unemployment rates of over 24%. In the past few months, there has been a slight reduction in European unemployment, but, the prolonged period of mass unemployment is leaving significant social and economic problems for the whole Eurozone.
- Unemployment rate in the Eurozone area: 11.5% (July 2014)
- EU-28 Unemployment is slightly lower at 10.2% (July 2014)
- Total unemployment in the EU-28 is 24.850 million (July 2014)
- The Eurozone (EA-18) jobless total is now 18.409 million. (link) The highest since records began.
- Youth unemployment rates in the EU 27 is 21.8% (July 2014)
- The lowest unemployment rates are in Austria (4.9 %) and Germany (4.9 %). The highest rates are in Greece (27.2 % in January 2014) and Spain (24.5 %).
- By comparison, unemployment in Japan is 3.6%, and in US 6.8%. UK unemployment is 6.5%
- Eurostat unemployment figures
|human resource management, change management, strategic management, performance management, performance appraisal, key performance indicators, performance review, change management process, performance management system, performance evaluation, performance management process, change management models, performance measurement, performance review template, what is performance management, performance review examples, performance appraisal methods, employee evaluation form, performance appraisal form, appraisal form, performance reviews, employee evaluation, performance metrics, performance assessment, performance review comments, organizational change management, performance management definition, employee performance evaluation, performance appraisal examples, what is performance appraisal, performance appraisal comments, application performance management, employee performance review, performance improvement, employee reviews, performance appraisal process, performance management cycle, performance appraisals, employee management system, employee review, methods of performance appraisal, staff appraisal, employee review form, employee performance, performance measures, performance management software, corporate performance management, performance monitoring, change management tools, performance management tools, performance evaluation comments, performance appraisal template, employee review template, change management strategy, employee appraisal, employee evaluation comments, employee evaluation template, performance management pdf, performance appraisal phrases, performance manager, performance management systems, change management training, performance appraisal system, employee performance appraisal, performance review questions, performance evaluation examples, performance evaluation form, employee comments on performance review, employee management software, performance management plan, performance dashboard, business performance management, appraisal process, performance evaluations, performance evaluation template, management issues, competency management, sales performance management, appraisal system, change management consulting, employee performance review template, performance evaluation forms, employee performance evaluation form, performance software, employee appraisal form, employee evaluation examples, effective phrases for performance appraisals, employee assessment, importance of performance management, employee performance review examples, writing performance reviews, employee evaluations, job performance review, job performance evaluation, performance appraisal answers, performance measurement system, managing performance, process of performance appraisal, employee performance management, change management consultant, performance management policy, definition of performance management, what is performance management system, employee evaluation forms, employee review examples, work appraisal, employee appraisal comments, staff evaluation form, job appraisal, staff appraisal form, performance evaluation system, performance management and appraisal, what is a performance appraisal, performance management training, supplier performance management, performance review templates, performance review form, employee performance review comments, employee performance evaluation template, employee review forms, performance evaluation methods, staff evaluation, appraisal performance,
Noord-Holland, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Den Haag, Zuid-Holland, The Hague, Utrecht, Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant, Tilburg, Groningen, Flevoland, Almere, Breda, Noord-Brabant, Nijmegen, Apeldoorn, Gelderland, Haarlem, Noord-Holland, Haarlem, Overijssel, Enschede, Arnhem, Gelderland, AmersfoortShanghai, Karachi, Beijing, Lagos, Delhi, Tianjin, Istanbul, Tokyo, Guangzhou, Mumbai, Moscow, São Paulo, Shenzhen, Jakarta, Seoul, Kinshasa, Cairo, Lahore, Mexico City, Lima