|Why join Irdeto?It’s an exciting place to be! Media entertainment is changing at Internet speed. At the heart of it, it’s enjoying your favorite movies, TV shows and sports on any device, any time you want. And Irdeto is making this a reality for consumers around the world. We protect content for major studios, sports rights holders and content providers to make high-value content available on any screen. We help operators create a TV experience that’s personalized and engaging. And you can take part in shaping the future of media entertainment, starting today.
Talent Community (Human Resources) hr jobs
Our global team provides operational and strategic internal services to the company, focused on business partnerships, strategically leveraged HR services, innovative talent program design and implementation, and design and maintenance of work culture that support and inspire our innovative technology business.
As TC Systems and Reporting Analyst you will report into to the Director of Centers of Excellence and will drive projects that are global in scope. You will be responsible for providing vision, leadership, planning, project coordination, and management for the development of a cost-effective HRMS while concurrently facilitating efficient operations to meet current and future business needs within the TR organization. In addition you will consult with business and process owners to understand the business case for development requests, process improvements, interfaces (internal and external), or enhancements, evaluate/assess the request and implement approved requirements.
- Evaluate and implement TC Systems and tools to support current and future needs of Talent Community and Irdeto
- Serve as a consultant, trainer and expert of HRIS and process improvement solutions
- Lead and/or participate in projects/business requests from conception to implementation including: project management, requirements gathering, functional specification documentation, system testing, managing end user acceptance testing, and end user documentation/training
- Execute system interfaces, upgrades, performance enhancements and user experience improvements
- Develop data integrity best practices between Talent Community, Payroll, Finance and IT departments
- Develop, report on and analyse a key set of employee metrics to support management in make decisions on the business
- Develop, report on and analyse service delivery metrics
- Coordinate with stakeholders, internal users and business to gather feedback on TC processes and the system to be used for continuous improvement efforts. Stay abreast of the latest TC technologies to serve as subject matter expert for TC team.
- Prepare reports for employee data contained in our TC Systems in support of TC Projects, in response to adhoc requests within TC and other departments
- Continuously look for ways to improve existing programs, practices, and policies to maximize effectiveness, increase cost efficiency, and increase team productivity
- Provide on an as needed basis Generalist support to Regional TC and all Centers of Excellence (Talent Development, Talent Acquisition and Total Rewards)
- Develop contacts within the Naspers Group to understand the TC technical trends within the group
Required Skills and Experience:
- 7+ years of experience with HR systems, including talent management, applicant tracking, performance management and other applications
- Strong analytical skills with process-oriented mentality, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into operational requirements
- Project Management/Coordination practices and techniques
- Knowledge and/or experience in automating manual processes
- Ability to work with different people and exert good organization impact with confidence
- Strong problem solving skills with flexibility to assess situations from different angles
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (English)
- Detailed, accurate, accountable and results-oriented
- Sufficient knowledge working in North America, Asia and Europe
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite, SAP SuccessFactors, Oracle Fusion is an asset
- Ability to work with confidential materials and employee information and maintain confidentiality at all times
- Bachelor level education
This role can be based in one of two of our Major offices: Hoofddorp (Netherlands) or Ottawa (Canada). There will be occasional travel required to main sites across the US, Canada, Netherlands and China.
What do we offer you?
At Irdeto, we know that our success results from our globally diverse workforce. You will find teams of outstanding people working on our wide range of solutions and services that shape the future of media entertainment.
Irdeto offers the freedom to work in exciting environments that best suit your skills and ambitions. We encourage personal and professional growth and success among all employees with:
- Competitive remuneration and benefits
- Career and personal development opportunities
- Flexible working spaces in state of the art offices
- A focus on collaboration, creativity, health and happiness
- Working for a truly global company with offices in 25+ countries
With more than 45 years of business innovation behind us, Irdeto is a solid company that recognizes that it is the people who make our company a success.
We are looking for people who are energetic, dynamic and driven to be part of our global community. Welcome to Irdeto!
Skills: SAP HCM, SAP OM, SAP, SAP HCM Time Management, SAP HCM Personnel Administration, SAP HCM Payroll, SAP HCM, Organizational Management, SAP HR Testing, TM, PY, MS Office, HR systems, SAP SuccessFactors, 7+ years, hr jobs, Amsterdam, HBO, MBO, IT Support, BI functional Design, information Analyzing, project management, scrum, ETL, SAP FS-CD, business objects, sap business objects 4.0, Web Intelligence (webi), dashboards IT environment, risk insurance reports, content marketing, credit balance reports, debt credit reports, Business process outsourcing (BPO), business intelligence software, data mining, data warehouse, report, reporting specialist, SAP BW, sap bi, sap bo, etl testing, human resources, hr analyst, sap modules, sap hr system, business consultant, advice, freelancer