09 Aug business advertising
Try business advertising 14 days Free!
Business Advertisement Check-list
- Set your business profile or page up on LinkedIn, Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter. Be sure your business profile includes a good description, keywords and a link to your website.
- Pay for membership in those groups that attract your target customers.If the group has a website and publishes a list members on the site, make sure your name and website link get added.
- Become actively involved in 2 or 3 of these groups. That will give you more opportunity to meet possible prospects. But remember: opportunists are quickly spotted for what they are, and get little business.
- Look for something unusual about what you do, and publicize it. Send out press releases to local newspapers, radio stations, cable TV stations, magazines whose audiences are likely to be interested in buying what you sell.
- Write an article that demonstrates your expertise in your field. Send it to noncompeting newspapers, magazines, and websites in your field that accept submissions from experts.
- Network with others who are doing the same type of work you are. Let them know you are available to handle their work overloads. (But don't try to steal their customers.
- Put videos of your product or service on YouTube and other video-sharing and slide-sharing sites.
- Send out sales letters to everyone you think might be able to use what you sell. Be sure to describe your business in terms of how it can help the prospect. Learn to drop a business card in every letter you send out. Follow up periodically with postcard mailings.
- Get on the telephone and make "cold calls." These are calls to people who you would like to do business with. Briefly describe what you do and ask for an appointment to talk to them about ways you can help them meet a need or solve a problem.
- Offer a free, no obligation consultation to people you think could use your services. During such consultations offer some practical suggestions or ideas--and before you leave ask for an "order" to implement the ideas.
- Use other people to sell your product or service. Instead of (or in addition to) selling your products yourself, look for affiliates, resellers or people who will generate leads for you in return for a commission on sales.
- Get together with businesses who serve the same market, but sell different products and services. Make arrangements to pass leads back and forth, or share mailings.
- Test buying Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising on the search engines. If you are not yet advertising on search engines search for offers that give you $50 or $75 in free advertising to start.
Wy business advertiment at Xadat?
- EXPERIENCE: We have more then 8 years experience with BI and BI Data implementation NICH
- MARKET: Business Intelligence, Big Dat
- TOOLS: SAP BW, SAP Business Objects, SQL Services
- TIPS & TRUCS: We post tips and trucks how to use BI tools
- END USE JOBS: We post end-user jobs
- NEW & RELEVANT: We post only articles about Business Intelligence and Big Data Analytics
- MULTI LANGUAGES PLATFORM (Dutch, English, Spanish)
ABAP Almere Amsterdam Apeldoorn Arnhem Best Bi BI bi architect bi companies bi company Bi Dashboard bi projects Breda business analytics Business Intelligence companies Business Intelligence Consulting Business Objects Training dashboard data warehouse Den Haag Enschede etl etl development etl testing Flevoland Gelderland Groningen Haarlem hana Moscow MR Data Eindhoven Omscholen naar ict Nijmegen Noord-Holland project management Rotterdam Sao Paulo SAP sap bi sap bw sap bw on hana Seoul Tilburg Tokyo Utrecht Zuid-Holland